One World, Unlimited Adventure
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Guest, welcome to the Pilot Portal!

This is the official portal for company news, developer updates, user feedback, discussions and support for users of The Skypark. *

* purchase of The Skypark is not required to join or participate in this community portal.

IvanaFly

Welcome Newbies!

Please introduce yourself below and make a few new friends. Welcome to the company intranet, here you'll find all the latest news and development updates as well as events!  Make yourself at home, complete your profile so I know who you are and of course if you need help please click on ⚠️ PILOT SUPPORT ⚠️ 

happy welcome home GIF by Ecard Mint

OMGEDSON reporting for duty!!!

Landing world champion and world record holder for first 200,000.00 on The Skypark!

dzWF5FQ.png

rich money GIF by Anderson .Paak

10 hours ago, OMGEDSON said:

OMGEDSON reporting for duty!!!

Landing world champion and world record holder for first 200,000.00 on The Skypark!

money burning GIF

Edited by Canuckshaw

Hello everyone. Nice to meet everyone here and looking forward to seeing this develop into something. From what Ed told me its sounds really exciting. Cant wait to lay some ideas down in the Adventure List section, although I do have a question. Are there any visuals anywhere so far of what is going to be in the Sky Park? 

2 hours ago, AdamJPestridge said:

Hello everyone. Nice to meet everyone here and looking forward to seeing this develop into something. From what Ed told me its sounds really exciting. Cant wait to lay some ideas down in the Adventure List section, although I do have a question. Are there any visuals anywhere so far of what is going to be in the Sky Park? 

There are visual examples in the Blog section but that’s all we’re ready to share right now. We will rely heavily on user submissions to create content for the platform.

I hope this answers your question!

Keven Ménard -- Creative Director //42

Hello All,

Been watching this for some time now. Thank you for taking on such a huge task for us all. 

I currently live in a town called Harrietville,Victoria, Australia and would like to say hi to you all. Keen as mustard to get started and watching with eager eyes.

Regards

Sam Craig